Medical Billing Specialist
$18 - 19/hr
Moreno Valley, CA
August 10, 2018
Temporary Accounting & Finance
Recent medical collections experience in a HOSPITAL is a must.
• Must have government experience working with MEDICARE and MEDICAL insurance
• Handle inbound and outbound collections calls
• Lead all billing and reporting activities according to deadlines
• Maintain and update customer files to ensure data integrity
• Call on all past due amounts and record all results in the system
• Record all customer payments to the correct reports
• 2+ years of prior high volume government medical collections experience is required in a HOSPITAL setting.
• Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans