May 13, 2019
Technology & IT
The primary job responsibilities will be as follows
• Analyze, design and develop Crystal reports for various departments
• Develop enhancements and modifications to existing reports
• Understand and analyze the data from various applications. Understand the data warehouse and the integration of data.
• Understand workflows
• Document operational processes as part of the Business Solutions application and other task created by the developers team
• Provide support to end-users for custom applications with Crystal report development skill set
• Proactively seeks to identify and recommend opportunities to improve operational performance through improvements in processes.
• Troubleshoot problems related to applications, reports, the data warehouse etc., and recommend corrective solutions.
• Work collaboratively with team of developers following standards and procedures to deploy an effective and efficient business solutions product and reports
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Share knowledge and information within the team to maintain integrated processes.
• Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or related field, or three to five years developing software applications in a detail oriented environment using SQL and Crystal Reports.
• Critical thinking and analysis, problem solving and detail oriented.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organization skills, Excellent observational, verbal and written communication skills
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to [email protected]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Woodbridge, NJ10 Woodbridge Center Drive
Woodbridge, NJ 07095