$47.50 - 55/hr
April 23, 2019
Technology & IT
Your responsibilities in this role
- Supports end users and other partner groups, providing ongoing training and assistance for a particular application, system or process
- Aids in creating communication materials for certain system changes being implemented in production
- Builds dictionaries for applications and systems support by the analyst, and ensures they are up to date
- Reviews user requests for changes or improvements to systems. Records functional requirements and analyzes cost, feasibility and utility. Makes suggestions regarding how, when and whether to make the changes
- Assesses and logs issues. Works alongside other programmers to correct problems with code
- Create and test programming changes for every systems development phase prior to implementation. Write test cases and expected outcomes. Review results and verify that requirements are met. May develop simple tests or a defined subset of larger tests. May recommend acceptance/rejection if requirements are not all met
- Guides internal clients on applications, systems and/or processes for identifying and resolving, processing/reporting programming problems. Provides consultation through troubleshooting and/or education
- Assesses processing systems. Builds improvement recommendations
Please send resume to [email protected]
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Proven success acting in a project management capacity
- Demonstrated grasp of programming languages
- Expertise in VB.NET
- Strong familiarity with ASP.NET
- Comprehensive knowledge of .NET C++
- Previous experience as a project leader for the business portion of developmental applications or major systems improvements
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Saddle Brook East, NJ250 Pehle Avenue
Park 80 West Plaza II Suite 502
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663