$55000 - 70000/year
May 10, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Start and finish special research and projects when assistance is needed
- Communicate project status to team members in an effective manner
- Create audit observations and recommendations to management both verbally and in writing
- Help coordinate third-party compliance assessments and audits
- Determine top risks and integrity controls by planning and recording processes
- Document test results and offer support for an informed, objective opinion of the risk exposure
- Help with the production of audit programs by setting the objective, scope, and work program of individual audits
- Conduct internal audits and SOX testing; to include compliance with policies and procedures and assessing the design and operating effectiveness of the internal control structure
- Conduct follow-up on both open and past due internal audit and SOX observations on a regular basis
- Financial auditing experience preferred
- SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
- Excellent computer skills
- CPA a plus
- 3+ years of public audit or consulting experience; corporate internal audit experience also acceptable
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Des Moines, IA801 Grand Ave.
Des Moines, IA 50309