$90000 - 115000/year
May 24, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
What you get to do every single day
- Each month, present executive committee and partners with financial reports
- Responsible for month-end and year-end close of income statement and balance sheet, account reconciliations & G/L analysis
- Evaluate, implement and streamline policies, procedures, controls and most methodologies
- Capable of handling responsibilities beyond formal job duties
- Prepare cash-flow reports that project cash needs at weekly and monthly intervals, and handle daily cash management
- Collaborate with executive team and partners to make efficient and effective firm-wide operation possible
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Command of management reporting
- Strong familiarity with financial statement preparation
- Solid understanding of financial reporting
- Sharp, analytical thinking abilities, always seeking to draw connections and identify the "why"
- Earlier experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Prior work in technology, analytics and management experience desired
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Minneapolis, MN800 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55402