May 10, 2019
The Creative Group
The Back-End Developer produces production ready digital deliverables and functional code, and executes system administration functions to move sites into staging environments, manage configurations and set up reporting for marketing campaigns. This role is responsible for executing flawless digital communications built primarily in “Back-End code” or server-side executables, scripts and processes in advanced coding languages like .NET, C++, ASP or PHP, and for managing server applications like SQL databases, web servers, web services and system administration. This is an ideal role for an advanced digital developer who loves solving problems in a creative and evolving environment in order to deliver compelling customer interactions in marketing campaigns.
Build and Deliver Flawless Interactive Experiences
• Configures systems and develops functionality for a range of digital marketing assets including microsites, landing pages, kiosks, mobile apps and more.
• Experienced with front/back-end editing in WordPress, Sales Force, Eloqua and similar platforms
• Comfortable solving client/server interactions, setting up databases, configuring online tracking and reporting systems, building dynamic and CMS managed sites and systems, and administering web and network services and servers
• Proven ability to manage high volumes using smart practices to maintain consistency and uncompromising quality
Improves Team-Wide Efficiency through Scripts & Automation
• Writes scripts and/or builds systems to enhance workflow for roles dn teams across the In-House Agency
• Develops logic and solves for large, multi-variant production workflows and templated systems using tools like XMPie, Fusion Pro and HammerSpoon
Maintain and Optimize Component Libraries
• Creates/expands reusable libraries of code and design components with the goal of enhancing overall team speed, consistency and range of solutions
• Able to apply critical thinking to solve for future needs and account for up- and down- stream processes
Train and Maintain Best-In-Class Front-End Skills
• Continually learns and applies new skills and new platforms
• Studies both industry news and new solutions entering the marketplace to identify new solutions and opportunities
• Creates training/working aids for others
Actively Communicate and Coordinate on All Work Efforts
• Proactively communicates status, comfortable estimating delivery times and downstream implications (for example, testing requirements)
• Comfortable working in group coding environments (Using tools like Grunt and environments like WebStorm, PHPStorm, Ruby, and MySQL)
• Enjoys working in sprints and synchronizing on approach and timing with a team.
• 5+ Years of experience
• Experience coding in .NET, .ASP, .PHP C++, and equivalents
• Demonstrated experience in administering and working in systems like WordPress, Sales Force and Eloqua
• Proven familiarity with ADA coding best practices and WCAG 2.1 Level AAA compliance
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
San Francisco, CA50 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94111