Sr Database Architect/Manager
$43.54 - 50.41/hr
April 18, 2019
Technology & IT
What you get to do every day
• Manage projects focusing on strategic business goals and return on investment of existing applications/data. Prepare and present project status reports to the Chief Information Officer.
• Responsible for the administration, support and maintenance of an Enterprise Data Warehouse that is structured for business analysis, ad-hoc reporting and decision making which includes;
• Dimensional data models.
• Data integration of disparate transactional systems through scheduled ETL processes.
• Business data analysis via multidimensional OLAP cubes.
• Scheduled business data reporting and delivery of KPI’s to business executives.
• Design and develop operational reports to assist business users.
• Assist with the administration, support and maintenance of multiple relational database applications.
• Efficient in SQL development and relational databases.
• Perform SQL Server Administration tasks.
• Monitor SQL Server performance and adjust when necessary.
• Assist business users with defining business processes for integration into the Data Warehouse.
• Responsible for the design, development and execution of Data Warehouse methodologies, standards, processes and procedures.
• Perform complex system analysis and design including: system diagrams, data flow diagrams, logic flowcharts and detailed program specifications.
• Perform system development tasks including requirement gathering, detail design, programming, testing and documentation for both large scale and ad-hoc system development projects.
• Ensure a high level of support to the Division properties and systems, in regards to all of their technical systems.
• Remain abreast of current information system trends and technologies and recommend technology to the business that will meet and leverage Marketing and Operational needs.
• Assist business users with Data Warehouse training.
• Work within the guidelines of the approved budget, timelines for specific projects.
- SQL server analysis services experience desired
- Expert knowledge in SSRS SSAS
- SSAS SSIS experience
- Command of SSAS/OLAP Cubes
- Requires 5-7 years systems experience, including data warehouse design and data modeling, application development, basic web development skills, change management processes and problem analysis.
- 5-7 experience in SQL reporting services, analytical services and administration required.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Milwaukee, WI411 E Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53202