May 21, 2019
Technology & IT
How you will make an impact
- Keep an eye on and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, discern possible solutions, and concur with developers to put into practice those fixes
- Test, maintain, install, and configure system management tools, operating systems, and application software
- Cooperate with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Type and continue custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Establish standards to actively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Offer 2nd and 3rd level support
- Support redundancy strategies, security, and backup
- Direct and supervise all installed systems and infrastructure
- Play a part in the design of information and operational support systems
- 5+ years of relevant experience - If you have experience with automation software, you will be strongly preferred for this position
- Proven knowledge of NAS Technologies
- Quality experience with Active Directory
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
- Practical knowledge of VMware
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Well-founded grasp of Cisco Voice Over Internet (Voip)
- TCP/IP experience highly desired
- Expertise in Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- General familiarity with VoIP
- Foundational knowledge in MS Windows Server 2012
- This position requires a candidate with proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting various operating systems
- It is preferred for applicants to have solid scripting skills
- Candidates with solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks will be the best fit for this position
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate who has experience with monitoring systems
- It is preferred for applicants to have experience with virtualization and containerization
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Manchester, NH1155 Elm Street
Manchester, NH 03101