Sr. Front End Developer
May 20, 2019
Technology & IT
- Providing technical guidance regarding best practices of Web development and techniques
- Participating in code reviews, providing constructive feedback regarding best practices, performance, and maintainability
- Staying ahead of the curve with respect to new technologies and techniques with an eye towards continual improvement of both the team’s skill set and the product goals
- Collaborate with team members to design, implement, test, and document complex front end web frameworks and application level solutions. These solutions guide users through the regulated analysis of complex data ensuring compliance and data integrity
- Demonstrating proactive approach to technical issues
- BA/BS in Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience working with web technology, Angular preferred
- Hands-on experience developing responsive single page web applications, using technologies like Angular or React
- Previous experience with REST, ASync request handling, Agile, Unit Testing and TDD, JSON, GIT, Atlassian, CSS and HTML a huge PLUS
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Boston, MA125 High Street
Oliver Street Tower 17th Floor
Boston, MA 02110