Principal DevOps Engineer
May 20, 2019
Technology & IT
- Work collaboratively with software development teams to help deliver working software in a repeatable fashion
- Help bring infrastructure and configuration as code to streamline our operations and processes which include Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment
- Build and maintain plans, tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Streamline our automated build and release pipeline from code compilation, to automated testing, thru deploying releases into multiple environments
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience working within a CI/CD or DevOps role
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Python
- Previous working experience with Atlassian Suite: Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket & Jira
- Hands-on experience with PowerShell/Bash
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Boston, MA125 High Street
Oliver Street Tower 17th Floor
Boston, MA 02110