Accounts Payable Clerk II
USD15.00 - 18.00 / Hourly
June 12, 2019
• Sort, code, match, enter, scan, & review invoices into Accounting software
• Enter and process personal expense reports
• Provide supporting documentation for audits
• Research information in Accounting Software.
• Weekly summary report to AP Supervisor
• Communication with departments: JIB, Land, Sales Tax, Coding and Inventory
• Attend Bi-Weekly department meetings
• Special projects
• AR billing as needed
• Monthly processing of Recurring AP and Rents
• Perform weekly check writing process
• Daily batching and posting of invoices
• Help OBO department with data entry
• Other duties as assigned
No supervisory responsibilities are associated with this position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary. The worker is also required to have close visual acuity for viewing a computer terminal, reading, transcribing and preparing and analyzing data and figures.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position and expected hours of work are Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm. A ½ day Friday compressed workweek schedule is an option for this position.
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar position
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• High School Degree required
• Some college hours in this field preferred
• Must be detail oriented
• Good communications skills both written and verbal
• Knowledge of accounts payable
• Knowledge of general accounting procedures
• Experience with Enertia, OpenInvoice and JD Edwards preferred but not required
• Accurate data entry and 10 key skills
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Midland Odessa300 North Marienfeld
Midland, TX 79701