Customer Service Representative
USD11.40 - 13.20 / Hourly
Miami Lakes, FL
May 23, 2019
OfficeTeam has an excellent career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Are you someone who loves creating durable and productive customer relationships? Then this may be the role for you. This role will be situated in a challenging and dynamic environment. This long-term temporary-to-full-time Customer Service Representative position could be for you, if you're available to work in Miami Lakes, Florida.
What you get to do every day
- Offer friendly, accurate customer service in a timely fashion
- Receive and place telephone calls
- Manage the fielding and sending of important written business correspondence
- You will likely support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Upbeat, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Outlook and internet applications
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Customer service experience
- Ability to use multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
Please send your resume to: [email protected]
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Coral Gables, FL6505 Blue Lagoon Drive
Miami, FL 33126