Support Analyst II
USD23.00 - 24.00 / Hourly
June 12, 2019
For further information on this opportunity, please email: sami[dot]jafri[at]rht[dot]com
For immediate consideration, please email an updated copy of your resume to: Sami[dot]Jafri[at]rht[dot]com(please include the title of the position you are applying to)
Compensation is in the $23/hr-$24/hr range, contingent on experience. Hourly rate while under contract will be equivalent to conversion salary (W-2).
Benefits coverage is provided by Robert Half Technology for the duration of the contract (please note - some benefits become available only after certain hours-worked thresholds have been met):
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- 24-Hour group accident insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Vision insurance
- Performance and completion bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid-time off (PTO)
• Addresses incoming service requests via telephone and e-mail to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end user issues.
• Documents all pertinent end user information and nature of problem or issues, records the information in an online ticket to ensure requests are resolved in a timely fashion.
• Troubleshoots computer support problems and apply understanding of computer software and hardware products and services to resolve problems of users.
• Determines from computer user the nature of problem, determine whether problem is caused by hardware such as printer, cables, or telephone, formulates diagnosis, and assist users through problem solving steps.
• Provides Level 1 & 2 support as needed to address user related issues.
• Acts as subject matter expert with regard to configuration or support of specific systems or applications.
• Acts as system or application administrator as needed.
• Maintains technical and support (knowledge articles) documentation for all systems supported.
• Communicates effectively with other professional and support staff in order to achieve positive customer outcomes.
• Promotes and contributes to a positive, problem-solving environment.
• Assists customers, family members and others with concern and empathy; respect their confidentiality and privacy and communicate with them in a courteous and respectful manner.
• Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains confidentiality of customer medical records in accordance with state and federal laws.
• Ensures compliance with all HIPAA, OSHA, and other federal, state, and local regulations.
• Participates in meetings, training and in-service education, as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) or Help Desk Institute (HDI) certifications preferred
• Strong technical cross functional knowledge and troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge and troubleshooting of Mac/PC software, Microsoft operating systems, Microsoft Office, networking, telephony, and off the shelf applications
• Knowledge of MS Active Directory, Windows, Outlook, PC imaging and deployment technologies, etc
• Strong customer service orientation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with peers and management
• Ability work independently with or without direct supervision
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Strong decision-making, analytical skills
• Must be self-motivated, organized and have excellent prioritization skills
• Must be able to work well under stressful conditions
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Fluency in Spanish and English required
For immediate consideration, please email an updated copy of your resume to: Sami[dot]Jafri[at]rht[dot]com (please include the title of the position you are applying to)
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Coral Gables, FL6505 Blue Lagoon Drive
Miami, FL 33126