Senior Staff Accountant
USD65000.00 - 75000.00 / Yearly
May 22, 2019
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiatives
- Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Analyze financial information and report on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Formulate Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Uphold company standards when working with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls; while also providing support on special requests when required
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Allocate and prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis reports for management
Please send resumes to: [email protected]
- Experience with ERP systems
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Microsoft Excel experience
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Miami1221 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131