Recruiting Specialist - Creative & Marketing / Direct Hire
May 3, 2019
The Creative Group
The Creative Group, a division of Robert Half, specializes in matching top creative, web, advertising, marketing and public relations talent with hot opportunities at clients ranging from advertising and public relations agencies and Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized firms. As a member of The Creative Group’s team, you will be responsible for new business development, marketing of The Creative Group’s specialized services and recruitment of creative talent.
Apply below and visit creativegroup.com to explore an exciting new career opportunity with exceptional earning potential.
As a Recruiting Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Using proven graphic design, marketing, advertising and corporate communications knowledge to develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for full-time creative/marketing staffing solutions.
• Marketing to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
• Recruiting, interviewing and placing highly skilled creative and marketing professionals.
• Solidifying The Creative Group’s presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
• Strategizing with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals while remaining accountable for individual growth goals.
• Providing the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
• Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate excellent business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
• Minimum 3+ years’ experience in one of the following practice areas: marketing, branding, advertising, public relations, creative design.
• Ability to discern creative ability in both design and copy practices also is required.
Top Reasons to Work for The Creative Group:
• EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships has provided a level of stability few companies can match.
• PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
• UPWARD MOBILITY – With locations in major markets across the United States and in Canada, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
• TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
• RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous other “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Coral Gables, FL6505 Blue Lagoon Drive
Miami, FL 33126