$21.85 - 25.30/hr
May 24, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
The Production Support Analyst is dedicated to servicing the level 1 and level 2 production support needs, including operational and system support, of the eQuipt for New Accounts application. The eQuipt Production Support team will work together across Operations, Information Technology, and Third Party Vendors to identify application errors, use product administrative features to resolve application errors, and triage unresolvable application errors with Level 3 support members and integration vendors. The Production Support Analyst will be responsible for the overall support of the application and the integrations with Envestnet, Pershing, National Financial Services, and Advisor Group home office systems. Members of this team will be receiving training to become knowledgeable in the custodial systems NetX360 & WealthScape Advisor, Salesforce, the Wealth Management Platform, and our document management system Docupace. Secondary responsibilities include the ongoing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of new application features and the testing of downstream systems that integration with the eQuipt application.
• Perform in-depth analysis and validations of transactional activities in the eQuipt application.
• Troubleshoot incidents and resolve application errors within established SLAs.
• Provide second level troubleshooting for issues identified and reported by level 1 support teams.
• Support peers and stakeholders as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) of eQuipt for New Accounts.
• Identify recurring errors and replicate errors in the staging environment and work with members of the product management and information technology teams to implement application updates.
• Identification of defects through user acceptance testing.
• Execute daily functions, specific to validation of:
o Application errors
o Integration errors
o Error message review through application audit logs
o Facilitate the completion of service requests in accordance with established service level agreements
• Interact with internal departments and third party vendors with a proactive approach.
• Develop an intensive knowledge of departmental tasks; supplementing functions as necessary to fulfill service expectations.
• Assume ownership of project-driven tasks that will enhance internal efficiencies.
• Follow up with the clients of Advisor Group to provide status of issues or receiving inbound calls from level 1 support or clients of Advisor Group to address and troubleshoot application issues.
• Understand end-to-end application process flow of eQuipt and the integrated systems within the Advisor Group technology ecosystem.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, computer science; other degrees will be considered.
• At least 2 years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably in operations or client service.
• Strong customer focus, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a strong work ethic.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to handle multiple projects, software and tasks at any given time with minimal supervision.
• Must positively adjust to rapidly changing environment.
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Ability to set priorities, monitor own workload to meet SLAs.
Typical work week will be 40/hrs per week. Possible minimal travel.
Strong Customer Service
Prior financial services experience
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans