$12 - 14/hr
Mercer County, NJ
April 26, 2019
Office & Administrative
Temporary to Fulltime Medical Receptionist
We currently have an open position for a dynamic, results-oriented Medical Receptionist to work within an Orthopedic Practice. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for patients. You will need excellent customer service skills with a positive can-do attitude. If you are looking to grow your detail oriented skills within the healthcare industry, then we may have a position for you.
How you will make an impact:
• Greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone in a high volume environment; answering or referring inquiries
• Scheduling appointments for patients in accordance with established procedures
• Answering telephone calls in a detail oriented and effective manner within minimum rings
• Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
• Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money
• Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
• Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance organizations
• Assisting in the management of patient medical records
• Ability to multi-task and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
• Excellent telephone etiquette and keyboard skills
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately
• Previous experience with an electronic medical record (EMR or EHR) system required
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• High School Diploma required
• 1+ years Medical Reception/ Patient Check in/ out experience
If you have the required experience and would like to hear more details, please call 732.596.2174 or e-mail at [email protected]
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.