Internal Auditor – Finance
Menlo Park, CA
June 7, 2019
Exciting opportunity to join a FAST GROWING BANK with a soul! Our client provides comprehensive choice of banking solutions, innovative loan products and outstanding personal service to individuals, professionals, businesses and commercial customers.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm and really help to build out the operational infrastructure. The ideal candidate:
• 2+ years of internal or external audit experience preferably from another financial services institution
• CPA or CIA nice to have
• Banking or Lending institution client experience would also be preferred but not a must
• Very strong communication skills and ability to build internal relationships with department heads
Why work here/Perks:
• 3 weeks’ vacation, 72 hours sick time (9 days)
• 401(k) – 4% match, immediately vested
• 16 hours paid volunteer service
• Day off for your birthday (within 60 days)
• Tuition Assistance & Repayment programs
• ESPP – Employee Stock Purchase Plan!
• Fun company off-sites to baseball games, events, and mission driven activities
• A big focus on professional development and mentor/mentee opportunity!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
San Francisco, CA50 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94111