Customer Service Representative
USD12.00 - 15.00 / Hourly
April 26, 2019
OfficeTeam has a rewarding career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. As a Customer Service Representative, you will receive and place telephone calls, provide accurate and friendly customer service in a timely fashion, and any clerical duties as requested. If you are a service champion who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you.
• Provide a great customer service experience and friendly demeanor on the phones
• Manage and place incoming telephone calls
• Customer service and office administrative duties
• Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and applications
• Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
• Proven experience going the extra mile to solve customer inquiries via needed research
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively
For immediate consideration, please email your resume AND references in Word Documents to [email protected]
• Excellent problem-solving skills in Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
• Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
• Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
• Solid understanding of customer service
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Appleton, WI100 W. Lawrence Street, 3rd Floor
Appleton, WI 54911