Business Systems Analyst
USD85000.00 - 95000.00 / Yearly
May 15, 2019
• Work with internal business functions and external trading partners and networks to streamline and automate order processing, fulfilment, shipping and invoicing.
• Become a subject matter expert on ERP EDI and system configuration capabilities.
• Analyze business processes by interviewing users, interrogating systems and datasets, generating process improvement ideas, and gaining organizational alignment and support for change.
• Document findings and requirements, estimate project effort and timelines.
• Utilize strong EDI and ERP configuration knowledge to create highly automated and reliable EDI solutions which serve both internal and external requirements.
• Configure ERP screens and workflows to streamline user interaction with the system.
• Help enable self-service tools, alerts and reports.
• Prepare users by designing and conducting training programs; providing reference materials and excellent support.
• Administer and maintain EDI integration and configurations, manage software testing and upgrades.
• Own, troubleshoot and resolve incidents including escalating and managing problems with vendors.
• Provide on-call support during and after hours to meet business demands
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities including pursuing certifications; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Maintain accurate and timely records of budgets and expenses, support tickets, asset and license inventories, user account records, system changes, and other data as required.
• Manage project resources, budgets and timelines.
• Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Experience in supporting ERP and WMS applications
- Experience working with database query tools (Microsoft)
- Ability to provide project, budget, and resource management
- Experience using SharePoint
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Memphis East, TN6750 Poplar Ave
Memphis, TN 38138