May 20, 2019
Technology & IT
- Review and monitor system configurations to ensure security, role appropriation, and consistency
- Analyze vulnerability and compliance scan results, and work with system owners to ensure vulnerabilities are remediated and system configurations meet internal standards
- Maintain a comprehensive inventory of all hardware and software including software versions and patch levels, vulnerability compliance, applied hardening standards, etc.
- Provide regular reporting on the effectiveness of the patch management, vulnerability management, and configuration management programs
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an Information Technology role
- Proficiency with BigFix, lifecycle management, OS deployment and server automation
- Hands-on experience with third-party security baselines and desktop security standards
- Previous experience with PowerShell scripting
** If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or think your background would be a good fit for the role, please reach out to Mark directly at MarkDOTRaffleATrhtDOTcom **
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Boston, MA125 High Street
Oliver Street Tower 17th Floor
Boston, MA 02110