Sr. Software Engineer
April 23, 2019
Technology & IT
As the Software Development Manager, you will:
• Provide a software development plan that meets the future needs of our clients and markets
• Collaborate with Management in defining the product vision
• Troubleshoot internal systems issues for custom software designed for service industries
• Create relevant test plans with the development team and lead testing efforts for identification, tracking, reporting and resolution.
• Enhance the user interface experience through gaining intimate knowledge of how systems are applied at the user level and identifying opportunities for improvement
• Understand and refine functional requirement specifications
• Review code, write documentations and follow test procedure protocol
• Research and evaluate the latest web development technologies and tools
• Review web graphic designs, prototype and implement web pages using graphic design
• Constantly improve technical expertise through the identification of new processes and technical alternatives to resolve problems or make overall improvements
• Work together with the IT Manager to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively and to meet deadlines
• Work closely with the IT Manager, sales, and business analysts for understanding the system’s functional and nonfunctional requirements
• Demonstrate leadership to our clients with the deployment of software upgrades, enhancements and fixes that have coordinated release schedules based on the state of the art technologies
• Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed
• Coordinate release and sprint planning
• Conduct daily scrum meetings
• Help developers resolve technical problems
• Manage team members’ performance and provide leadership through coaching, motivation and mentorship.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
• Strong Communication and Leadership Skills
• Project management skills specializing in software development with a minimum 3 years' experience
Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervises a team of 7-10 Software Developers
aile, ASP.NET MVC Framework, Datawarehousing, Web Forms, jQuery Bootstrap, CSS
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Akron, OH50 S. Main Street
Akron, OH 44308