May 21, 2019
Technology & IT
What you get to do every single day
- Reviews methods of processing and recommends improvements
- Provides end users and other partner groups with continuing training and assistance for a specific application, system or process
- Builds dictionaries for applications and systems support by the analyst, and ensures they are up to date
- Acts as the in-house guide on applications, systems and/or processes to internal clients in identifying and resolving, processing/reporting programming problems. Consultation can take the form of troubleshooting and/or education
- Aids in creating communication materials for certain system changes being implemented in production
- Reviews and documents code problems, working with other programmers to correct them
- Examines user requests for changes or improvements to systems. Writes functional requirements and assesses cost, feasibility and utility. Makes recommendations about how, when or whether to make the changes
- Create and test programming changes for every systems development phase prior to implementation. Write test cases and expected outcomes. Review results and verify that requirements are met. May develop simple tests or a defined subset of larger tests. May recommend acceptance/rejection if requirements are not all met
For immediate consideration please send resumes to [email protected]
- General knowledge of mainframe hardware/software and PC operations required
- 1+ years experience as a project leader for the business portion of developmental applications or major systems improvements
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Programming experience highly desired
- Foundational knowledge in Millennium
- CRM experience
- Solid understanding of workday
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Demonstrated success acting in a project management capacity
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Philadelphia, PA1735 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19103