May 21, 2019
Office & Administrative
- Answer incoming calls
- Greet and provide guidance to visitors
- Schedule patient appointments
- Manage accurate calendars
- Maintain and order office supplies as needed
- Assist with mailing and document shipping, faxing, filing, and various administrative projects as requested
- One plus years of patient scheduling experience
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent phone etiquette and ability to establish rapport with a diverse clientele
Qualified applicants should send their resume to [email protected]
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.