$70000 - 70000/year
April 18, 2019
Technology & IT
Please see the areas of responsibilities below:
• Support and maintain in-house computer systems, desktops, and peripherals. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment.
• Perform daily backup operations, ensuring that all required company data is backed up properly and securely.
• Troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training and assistance where required
• Perform analysis and diagnosis of routine PC problems for end users, and recommend and implement solutions
• Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user workstation software/hardware, networked devices, and networking software/hardware products
• Develop and maintain an inventory of all IT assets including history of hardware failure, repair, installation and removal
• Perform PC, hardware and peripheral equipment improvements, upgrades, and repairs
• Perform periodic system maintenance
• Place vendor service calls when necessary to resolve hardware or software failures
• Provide technical support to users
• Maintain and update job knowledge on new technology to support company through technological growth
Skills and Abilities
• Experience with operating systems, Windows server 2008 and up, Windows 7 and up.
• Working knowledge of several areas including Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Administration, VMware, Veeam.
• Familiarity with networking, security, firewalls, VPN, enterprise backup systems, VOIP telephone systems
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Possesses outstanding analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills with a flexible approach.
• Ability to successfully interact with other IT professionals and end-users.
• If you believe you have the skills above, please contact me immediately with an updated copy of your resume. [email protected] me at 516-357-2506
- Exceptional skills in troubleshooting, analytics and diagnostics
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Network migration experience highly desired
- Foundational knowledge in Migration
- Proficiency in LAN (local area networks)
- Firewall experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of DHCP DNS
- Understanding of network protocols, software and hardware involved in LAN/WAN operations
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Uniondale, NY522 RexCorp Plaza
Uniondale, NY 11556