IT Help Desk Specialist
USD50000.00 - 60000.00 / Yearly
May 14, 2019
Please email Layne Fisher with your resume attached at [email protected]
• Assist end-users with Help Desk Support – identify, research, and resolve technical problems
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
• Support numerous hardware configurations and platforms including Desktops, Laptops, Copiers, etc., including troubleshooting and maintaining network printers.
• Provide support via phone, remote desktop access, and desk-side support to walk customers through the problem-solving process.
• Respond to email messages for customers seeking help in a timely manner.
• Install, modify, configure, troubleshoot, and repair computer hardware and software.
• Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
• Clean up computers.
• Set up user accounts.
• Document/update processes as needed.
• Properly escalate unresolvable issues to the highest level of support needed.
• Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
• Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Participate in team projects that enhance the quality and efficiency of Help Desk support.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or related discipline required
• 2+ years related experience.
• Possesses moderate knowledge of policies and procedures in the area(s) of specialization.
• Understanding and experience with information systems environments and systems. Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Outlook and function specific software.
• Skilled in applying and developing basic and intermediate skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment appropriate to area of specialization.
• Good verbal, data entry and written skills.
• Good organization and attention to detail.
• Excellent customer service skills.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Atlanta Buckhead, GA3343 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30326