$115000 - 125000/year
January 18, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Handle monthly and yearly close of income statement and balance sheet, account reconciliations & G/L analysis
- Assess, execute and improve policies, procedures, controls and most methodologies
- Assure client expectations are met by reviewing deliverables of self and team
- Collaborate with executive team and partners to support efficient and effective firm-wide operation
- Lead the operations of the finance department which includes accounts payable, billings & collections, and payroll
- Able to perform additional tasks beyond formal job duties
- Prepare cash-flow reports, projecting cash needs at weekly and monthly intervals, daily cash management
- Present monthly financial reports to executive committee and partners
- Manage the creation of and monthly monitoring of the yearly budget and forecasts
- Support Finance Department initiatives, including software and systems implementation and other departmental or firm-wide improvements, through research, planning and implementation, as needed
- Time monthly billing and other cash management techniques to make sure cash collection is punctual
For immediate consideration, email your resume to: [email protected]
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Sharp, analytical thinking abilities, always seeking to draw connections and identify the "why"
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Excellent technology, analytics and management experience required
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business related field
- Outstanding communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
- 7+ years of progressive accounting experience, including as a Controller preferred (International Experience required)
- Earlier experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Financial analysis experience
- Expertise in consolidations
- Budget forecasting experience
- US GAAP experience preferred
- SOX experience
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Distribution and / or Manufacturing experience required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Toledo, OH2210 Levis Common Blvd
The Town Center at Levis Common Ste 2210
Perrysburg, OH 43551