May 13, 2019
Technology & IT
• Build and maintain reports and dashboards within Tableau and Business Objects suite (Webi and Crystal Reports) using Microsoft SQL Server databases
• Troubleshoot issues and train users on the use of the reports
• Collaborate with various teams within the business and in IT, to ensure the reports are built consistent with requirements
• Verify data in SQL Server databases for accuracy identify inconsistencies and recommend corrective action
• Participate in monitoring and upkeep of reporting environment
• Serve as the BO and data expert with an ability to:
o Quickly adapt to new systems and data models.
o Work in a highly collaborative environment with minimal supervision.
o Establish and follow standard SAP BO development, transport and promotion processes
• Expert SQL Server 2012+ development skills with emphasis on…
o Development of Transact SQL stored procedures and functions
o Troubleshooting and Performance Tuning
o Data Modelling and Analysis
o SSIS will be a plus but is not required
• At least 3 or more years of related experience in SAP BO BI 4.X suite of tools, especially in…
o Crystal Reports (using stored procedures)
o Dashboards and SAP BO Analysis for Office (will be a plus)
o Building and maintaining Webi universes (will be a plus)
• Experience with data analytics
• Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written are required
• Business and system analysis skills
• Sound knowledge of the SDLC process
• Strong data analysis and troubleshooting skills
• Demonstrated critical thinking skills, using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weakness of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
• Proven experience in handling multiple deliverables efficiently
• Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced, high-volume production environment, and ability to quickly adapt to change is a must
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
For consideration, please contact Kevin Azydzik. [email protected]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Princeton, NJ700 Alexander Park
Princeton, NJ 08540