May 23, 2019
Office & Administrative
We are looking for self-starters who are passionate about growing their careers, for a Sales Assistant position. Are you a motivated and driven hard worker? Then this role could be an excellent opportunity for you. An opportunity for a Sales Assistant has become available at a company in the Manufacturing field and located in the Mason, Ohio region. This role is offered through OfficeTeam and would be on a long-term temporary employment.
- Coordinating courses and training internal employees
- Completing ancillary Sales Assistant tasks as needed
- Composing and proofreading correspondence and other documents
- Assisting the sales department in promoting company products and services
- Aiding sales teams by contributing administrative, technical and clerical support
- Generating sales reports and preparing presentations
- Coordinating orders to ensure process completion
- Making arrangements related to travel and meetings
- Supporting and participating in trade shows and conventions
- Providing customer service in a kind and detail oriented manner
If you or anyone you know is interested in this job opportunity or other administrative, customer service or general office opportunities through OfficeTeam - please call Allison Haire at (513) 621-7560 or email directly at [email protected] TODAY!
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- 2+ years of Sales Assistant experience preferred
- Strong technical skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Preferred education is a BA/BS degree in business, communications, or related field
- Excellent social skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as with outside clients and vendors
- Comprehension of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures
- Comprehensive knowledge of order entry
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Blue Ash, OH10300 Alliance Road
Pfeiffer Place Suite 220
Blue Ash, OH 45242