April 23, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
Job Duties for Billing Specialist:
• Maintain accurate customer license fee data in the accounting system.
• Provide customer quotes as needed.
• Prepare invoices 60 days prior to the renewal date.
• Ensure all new purchase fees and renewals are invoiced in the proper month.
• Promptly prepare credits for any approved adjustments.
• Prepare contract/order packet with cover sheet for each order.
• Invoice per contract terms.
• Revenue per approved contract cover sheet.
• Document all transaction documents on the cover sheet and maintain complete files for future reference and as an audit trail.
• File contract folder documents when contract is complete.
• Obtain customer commitment for any third party maintenance fees to be invoiced.
• Prepare purchase orders for vendors as needed.
• Provide internal and external customer service while adhering to department standards for turnaround time.
Additional job duties may be assigned as needed for this Billing Specialist.
If you are interested in this role, please call Carolyn at 513-621-8367 or submit your resume to [email protected]
3+ Years’ relevant experience
Associates in Accounting/Finance
Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Ability to multi-task in a fast paces work environment.
Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Strong customer service background.
Working knowledge of accounting reconciliation.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Cincinnati, OH201 East Fifth Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202