June 14, 2019
Seeking ambitious and productive professionals who thrive in a variety of environments.
*** Learn new software, experience different industries in a short period of time! ***
Please email your resume to Tawnia Kirshen at [email protected]
Please add "Accounting Clerk SPS" to the subject line and I will respond quickly.
Accounting Clerk duties Duties will vary by engagement, but can include:
• Matching invoices to purchase orders and vouchers, data entry and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R)
• Support Accounts Payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
• Support Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, help with collection of past due balances
• Correct transaction documents, which may require revision of other documents or entries as well as the original
• Code documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes
Benefits as a Salaried Professional!!
• Full time employee of Robert Half- there's no lapse in pay or benefits in between engagements
• Have 2 major healthcare providers to choose from instead of just 1 (Cigna and Anthem)
• Receive fortune 500 benefits- 3 weeks PTO, 8 paid holidays, 401k through Fidelity, and of course access to pet insurance
• Minimum 6 months to 1 year of internship or work experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, and collections/customer service
• Associate's degree in Accounting or related field
• Advanced Excel
• Accounting software proficiency
• Fast and accurate data entry
• Excellent communications skills, verbal and written
• Passionate about consulting!
We look for creative and motivated individuals with outstanding communication skills.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Walnut Creek, CA3000 Oak Road
Walnut Creek, CA 94597