Accounts Payable Supervisor/Manager
$60000 - 70000/year
May 22, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
1. Manages a team of Accounts Payable Specialists across multiple locations
2. Coordinates with clinical teams and others within the organization to ensure invoices are appropriate to pay
3. Researches accounts payable processing issues as they arise
4. Documents controls to ensure proper coding of invoices and/or allocations
5. Manages monthly accounts payable close process including posting of necessary accrual journal entries and reconciliation of associated accounts
6. Provides administrative duties and support related to the organizations travel and entertainment application
7. Assists in developing and implementing accounts payable processes related to mergers and acquisitions
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
3 to 5 years of experience in Accounts Payable
1 or more years of experience in a supervisory role
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Pittsburgh, PA1001 Liberty Avenue
Liberty Center Suite 400
Pittsburgh, PA 15222