Network Solutions Architect
$130,000.00 to $150,000.00 per year
Manhattan Beach, CA
May 3, 2019
Technology & IT
Network Solutions Architect
Location: Manhattan Beach, CA nbsp;
Target Salary: $130,000-$150,000/year nbsp;
Benefits: YES nbsp;
***This is a direct-hire, permanent (full-time) position. nbsp;
The Network Architect is responsible for the architecture design, planning, implementation, acquisition, installation, performance management, and problem resolution of the Credit Union rsquo;s Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), and the surrounding network technologies. The Network Architect is also responsible for training the Network Engineers and takes a lead position in the selection of network solutions and in executing network projects.
Requirements amp; Qualifications:
Potential candidates for this position must meet the following requirements:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or any related field is preferred
- 7+ years of experience in network architecture design, implementation, management, and troubleshooting.
- CCIE or CCNP certification is a great plus.
Essential Duties amp; Responsibilities: nbsp;
- Provides architectural direction and advanced technical/engineering expertise for the network (LAN/WAN) infrastructure.
- Deploys, monitors, and supports network hardware/software within the network (LAN/WAN) infrastructure.
- Gathers business requirements, recommends, plans, designs, and implements network infrastructure expansion, enhancements and upgrades.
- Leads the effort in the investigation and resolution of network problems.
- Determines and implements tools for network performance measurement and management.
- Generates and reviews appropriate reports and performance statistics for capacity planning or trending analysis.
- Acquires and maintains the appropriate level of hardware and software licenses.
- Applies knowledge of emerging technology trends and develops alternatives with respect to network architecture, hardware, and software.
- Participates in the selection of network security solutions and implementation.
- Interfaces routinely with other IT team members as well as internal customers (other departments) and vendors to determine network infrastructure needs.
- Leads network projects and trains the Network Engineers.
- Follows established administrative, tracking, and best practice procedures
***For IMMEDIATE and confidential consideration, please share resume directly via EMAIL with Landon Barfoot at [email protected] nbsp;
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Westwood, CA10960 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90024