Manager Financial Planning and Analysis
USD90000.00 - 110000.00 / Yearly
May 10, 2019
• 4 year finance or accounting degree and currently licensed CPA is a plus
• 10+ years of progressive experience in a large manufacturing company
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills for day to day interaction with senior executives and the ability to work closely with the operation team as well.
For extremely confidential consideration, please call Carrie Lewis, CPA at 504-529-2691 or email [email protected] with any questions. Want to compare your salary to the local market averages? The 2019 Robert Half Finance and Accounting Salary Guide is now available at www.roberthalf.com Thank you for your interest in Robert Half Finance and Accounting!
- Past work in technology, analytics and management experience highly valued
- Demonstrated ability to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Budget forecasting experience desired
- Knowledge of financial reporting
- Progressive accounting experience, including as a Controller preferred
- Skillful in analytical, quantitative and social skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
New Orleans, LA909 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70112