USD50000.00 - 55000.00 / Yearly
May 22, 2019
- Partake in various department-wide initiatives
- Formulate Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Administer Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Ensure corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls are followed when working with business partners and be able to provide support on special requests
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Provide analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Complete monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables that includes journal entries, reconciliations, and reports in the compensation area in compliance with GAAP
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and SOX testing with internal and external auditors
- Prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Solid understanding of month end closings
- Journal entries experience
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems
- Proven analytical skills - defining problems, collecting relevant data, drawing valid conclusions, and recommending improvement/corrective actions
- Excellent attention to detail
- SEC reporting and SOX compliance is a plus
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Skill with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Skilled at time management
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Prior experience in a public accounting environment is highly valued
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Des Moines, IA801 Grand Ave.
Des Moines, IA 50309