Data Entry Clerk
USD12.00 - 14.00 / Hourly
May 2, 2019
What you get to do every single day
- Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive materials
- Executing additional tasks as required
- Aiding the company in data entry and additional administrative tasks
- Continuing operations in accordance with policies and procedures; communicating needed changes
- Processing customer and account source documents by reviewing information and identifying issues
- Maintaining data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures
- Preparing data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- High school diploma or equivalent obtained
- Proven ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Red Bank, NJ125 Half Mile Road
Red Bank, NJ 07701