Data Entry Clerk
USD9.50 - 11.00 / Hourly
May 31, 2019
What you get to do every single day
- Check completed work for errors or duplicate information before submitting the final product
- Keep records of tasks, files, and progress
- Request further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
- Correct, verify, and delete non-required data and combine data from several different sources
- Examine reports and sheets of data
- Perform searches on websites for information
- File information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of data entry
- Proficiency in filing
- Substantial computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- Proven typing accuracy
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Madison, WI1600 Aspen Commons
Middleton, WI 53562