Systems Analyst II
$80000 - 100000/year
May 28, 2019
Technology & IT
The team is responsible for administration and support of Enterprise Tools for the company's standard Product Development (PDP), New Product Introduction (NPI), Configuration Management (CM), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), and Document Control processes for all the company Value Streams and the Offshore Development Centers (ODC).
This team ensures usage of common methodologies, compliance to certification and government regulations implemented in tools & processes throughout the company as appropriate. The Systems Analyst is accountable for design of standard product design processes, data migration and workflows in the company's PLM System (Teamcenter). This position must be involved in analyzing business processes and matching them with appropriate technology solutions for automation and for improving process efficiency.
• 5+ years experience
• PLM (Project Lifecycle Management) system knowledge and experience within an enterprise environment
oTeam Center PLM system would be preferred but not a must have
• Experience making enhancements on different systems, primarily ERP systems
• Computer Science degree is not required but would be a plus
o Some C++ programming experience/knowledge
• Data migration and database knowledge
• Gather, manage, and roadmap enterprise requirements and their implementation for Product Development and map to PLM systems, its interfaces, and SharePoint as needed.
• Design, Develop, Data Migrate and Deploy PLM, SharePoint and SQL Server solutions for data management and workflows.
• Thorough knowledge of run time support and configuration of PLM, SharePoint and 3rd party tools.
• Proven leadership ability, including demonstrated ability to consult leadership and with other systems analysts, customers and administrators.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Seattle, WA601 Union Street
Seattle, WA 98101