$70000 - 85000/year
April 17, 2019
Technology & IT
What you get to do every day
- Produce clear and consistent updates around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Assist with Scrum team to display right work estimates
- Adjust and present production support
- Routinely operate code-review and team up with other developers
- This job's main duty is to maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Candidates with experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Scrum, Kanban, etc., will be the best fit for this position
- Experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc., are strongly preferred.
- Experience documenting, crafting, and testing APIs
- Familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database) are strongly preferred
- Candidates who can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments will be the best fit for this position
- Microsoft .NET Stack (C#, ASP.NET MVC Framework) experience required.
- Adeptness in Web Development
- Entity Framework and Rest Based Web Services experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Louisville, KY9300 Shelbyville Rd.
Louisville, KY 40222