Accounts Payable Clerk
USD15.04 - 17.41 / Hourly
May 31, 2019
How you will make an impact
- Manage customer service tasks for internal business partners
- Organize, register, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Perform full-cycle A/P
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Handle administrative tasks for the AP/Finance Department
- Open, sort, and distribute daily department mail
- Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with company policies
- Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
- Provide internal and external audit assistance as required
If interested, call Brynn directly at (502)394-0300 or send email to [email protected]
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Microsoft Dynamics AX experience preferred
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Louisville, KY9300 Shelbyville Rd.
Louisville, KY 40222