Senior Executive Assistant
$75000 - 85000/year
Los Angeles, CA
June 13, 2019
Office & Administrative
- Put together reports and financial data
- Schedule travel and meeting arrangements
- Handle incoming calls
- Preparing projects for presentations
- Teach and manage other support staff and customer relations
- Calendar managements and scheduling appointments experience preferred
- Travel experience desired
- Typing over 60 words per minute experience highly desired
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
- Office supply and equipment ordering experience preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to multitask, an eye for detail and previous project management experience
This is a great career opportunity for you to directly support senior management in a dynamic firm with competitive compensation! We are seeking a passionate candidate who is a self-starter and eager about growing their career as an Executive Assistant. If this sounds like you, contact us today to begin your career!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Westwood, CA10960 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90024