$80000 - 95000/year
Los Angeles, CA
June 14, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
Please email your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
- Perform monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external
- Allocate and prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis reports for management
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Supply Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Partake in various department-wide initiatives
- Ensure corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls are followed when working with business partners and be able to provide support on special requests
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
- 5+ years of overall general accounting experience within real estate, Big 4 experience a plus
- Extraordinary analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Westwood, CA10960 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90024