Director of Marketing & Brand Strategy
Los Angeles, CA
May 9, 2019
The Creative Group
To be considered, you should exhibit a successful history of directing brand strategy and execution, digital marketing proficiency, using data to inform and support your decisions, and a willingness to be hands-on with execution.
This position will reside in our Downtown Los Angeles office.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and execute annual marketing plans in alignment with company goals.
• Establish and champion brand story across all campaigns and materials.
• Craft and lead marketing and brand campaigns
• Lead paid media strategy, ensuring proper segmentation and channel placement.
• Handle agency relationships by guiding campaigns, creative, and media buys.
• Lead demand generation strategy to attract new consumers to the purchase funnel, with a framework encompassing lead generation, nurturing, conversion and retention.
• Interact cross-functionally to develop revenue opportunities
• Review and optimize performance of all marketing activities to maximize conversions, revenue and return on investment; and to assess against goals and benchmarks.
• Own email marketing strategy, email marketing calendar and development of content.
• Provide hands-on tactical leadership to marketing team
• Establish project management process to better collaborate between departments.
Characteristics / Qualifications
• 7+ years of meaningful experience in marketing and brand management.
• Experience directing brand, digital marketing and demand generation programs
• Knowledge and interest in pop culture including sports, music, lifestyle, and film & television.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• High attention to detail with ability to handle projects from origin through execution
• Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a high growth, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
• Effective interpersonal skills, both oral and written
• Self-starter, entrepreneurial with hands-on approach towards business
All applicants must be able to interview and work onsite in Greater Los Angeles area. To apply, please email your resume and portfolio to [email protected]
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Westwood, CA10960 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90024