USD100000.00 - 120000.00 / Yearly
LONG ISLAND CITY, NY
May 13, 2019
• Manage day-to-day accounting operations and ensure redundant processes and backup are in place for every critical operation
• Create and implement new internal accounting corporate policies and maintain existing policies
• Monitor emerging technology to determine ways to automate the accounting process without sacrificing accuracy and accountability
• Develop monthly and quarterly accounting reports for the executive leadership team
• Implement and monitor the month, quarter and year-end closeout accounting schedules
Please email resumes to [email protected]
• Accounting/Finance Degree
• 10+ years Accounting/Finance Experience, ideally some small company experience
• Manufacturing, Inventory or Distribution experience
• Experience with a large ERP (they use SysPro)
• Prior experience managing a team
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
New York Midtown, NY125 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017