Sr. Financial Analyst
USD65000.00 - 80000.00 / Yearly
Little Rock, AR
June 12, 2019
What you get to do every single day
- Deliver monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
- Govern weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P&L forecasting
- Monitor monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
- Approve effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
- Collect and observe forecasting reports
- Work closely with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
- Get together with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation and prioritization
- Master and explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Analyze performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Work with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial analysis and data analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, business, or accounting, MHA strongly desired
- 3-5+ years experience with advanced data analysis, planning and budget controls required
- Expertise in simplifying complex problems and building solutions
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Previous workmanship with financial reporting tools
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Little Rock, AR10801 Executive Center Drive
Little Rock, AR 72211