Senior Accountant (Non-Profit)
$55000 - 70000/year
LITTLE ROCK, AR
June 14, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
Duties would include:
• Posting journal entries
• Reviewing and analyzing financial statement variances
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Assisting with the financial statements
• Assist in special projects for financial reporting
• Maintaining the general ledger
• Assist with forecasting
• Working/Coordinating with external audits
• Other special projects for the Controller
Client is requiring a Bachelor’s in Accounting and highly prefers a master’s degree. Client would also like to see a candidate that has a CPA or aspires to complete. Client prefers to see a candidate that has 3-5 years of experience in nonprofit accounting or public accounting. Accountant must have a solid grasp of GAAP accounting as well. Client offers a top-notch working environment, energetic team, wonderful boss, and competitive pay and benefits! For more information or confidential consideration email [email protected]
- Journal entries experience
- Financial statement preparation experience
- Foundational knowledge in financial reporting
- Knowledge of Monthly Variance
- Candidate must possess first-rate analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Exceptional time management skills preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Little Rock, AR10801 Executive Center Drive
Little Rock, AR 72211