May 2, 2019
Technology & IT
- Helps develop communication content for particular system changes being implemented in production
- Examines user requests for changes or improvements to systems. Writes functional requirements and assesses cost, feasibility and utility. Makes recommendations about how, when or whether to make the changes
- Acts as the in-house guide on applications, systems and/or processes to internal clients in identifying and resolving, processing/reporting programming problems. Consultation can take the form of troubleshooting and/or education
- Build and evaluate programming changes prior to implementation for each systems development phase. Record test cases and expected outcomes. Ensure that requirements are met. May create simple tests or a defined subset of a larger system test. May suggest acceptance/rejection in cases where not all requirements are met
- Trains and assists end users and other partner groups for a particular application, system or process, on an ongoing basis
- Reviews and documents code problems, working with other programmers to correct them
- Builds and maintains dictionaries for applications and systems support by the analyst
- Reviews methods of processing and recommends improvements
For more information, please reach out directly to Andrea Zick at [email protected]
- MySQL experience
- PHP experience
- LAMP experience
- Strong familiarity with Linux
- Comprehensive understanding of programming languages
- Versatile project planning abilities that include project costing techniques
- 3+ years experience as a project leader for the business portion of developmental applications or major systems improvements
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.