Customer Service Representative
USD11.88 - 13.75 / Hourly
May 24, 2019
Develop your career as a Customer Service Representative in the expanding Hospitality industry through this exciting opportunity at OfficeTeam. Do you enjoy forming new relationships every day? This may be a great fit for your next career move. This position will operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. If you're looking for a long-term temporary-to-full-time engagement, and can work in Lexington-fayette, Kentucky, this could be the Customer Service Representative position for you!
- Manage the fielding and sending of important written business correspondence
- Handle incoming telephone calls
- Offer friendly, accurate customer service in a timely fashion
- You will likely support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- A consistently positive approach to your work that is rooted in a businesslike professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills required
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Basic knowledge in computer software programs and office equipment
- Data entry experience required
- Solid understanding of customer service
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- 2+ years of past relevant experience
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Lexington, KY2343 Alexandria Drive
Lexington, KY 40504