$23.00 to $26.00 per hour
April 13, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
A healthcare company in Lewisville has recently moved their payroll department to nbsp;area is seeking several Payroll Processors to add to their growing staff!
For immediate consideration, please apply and email: [email protected]
Payroll Processor responsibilities would include:
- Knowledge of multi-state payroll.
- Knowledge of wage withholding orders and garnishments.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently in a time sensitive environment. .
- Must possess sound decision-making skills and multi-task while working in an environment of stress with specific deadlines.
- Reconciling payroll to general ledger
- Issuing 940s and 941s when needed
- Monitoring expense reports and working with AP if discrepancies
- Bi-weekly payroll of up to 300 employees
Payroll Processor would ideally have intermediate Excel abilities (V-Lookups and Pivot tables) and have prior experience in Oracle and ADP software.
Payroll Processor would have at least 3 years of experience in related position.
Payroll Processor position would be a full-time/part-time schedule of 40 hours per week.
CPP is a plus, but not a requirement
Candidates who meet all of the above qualifications can send resumes to:
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888-490-3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Plano, TX14951 N. Dallas Parkway
Addison, TX 75254