Human Resources (HR) Assistant
$13.00 to $15.00 per hour
April 26, 2019
Office & Administrative
A Service company has a Human Resources Assistant position available. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter looking to evolve alongside a growing company. If this sounds like you, you are encouraged to apply. If you're highly-skilled and motivated, the company wants you to join their team! Known for its great work environment and culture, the candidate's role will consist of handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks while providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. Based in the Lewisville, Texas area, this temporary HR Assistant position is a terrific opportunity for someone looking for long-term employment.
What you get to do every day
- Research the internet to uncover potential customers
- Be in charge of administrative and office responsibilities
- Maintain employee database records
- Partake in new employee onboarding orientation planning
- Approachable and appropriate demeanor when interacting with all levels of staff in a rapidly changing environment
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Skilled with office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Command of benefits administration
- Highly professional and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-490-4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Plano, TX14951 N. Dallas Parkway
Addison, TX 75254